We are very proud to be partnering with Glanbia Co-operative Society, the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund (ISIF) and Rabobank in bringing Irish farmers the “MilkFlex Fund”.
This is the first fund of its kind to offer Irish farmers access to flexible, low-interest loans and the fund is managed by Finance Ireland Agri.
The fund is designed to help dairy farmers increase dairy production and can be used for a wide variety of purposes. A portion of the fund is ring-fenced for new entrants to dairy farming.
Purpose of the loan
- Investment in productive on farm dairy assets
- Farm infrastructure (milking parlours, animal housing, farm roadways etc.)
- Equipment and facilities
- Grassland improvement – including re-seeding and drainage works
- Livestock purchases
- Environmental controls/enhancements
- Land improvements
- Refinancing of any loans, cash or cashflow used in on farm projects commenced from 1st March 2014